Janine M. Frisco, Family Law & Divorce Attorney
Practicing Family Law & Divorce Attorney Since 1999
Janine Frisco is a partner with Gilligan Frisco & Trutanich, L.L.C. Ms. Frisco has practiced for more than 21 years, focusing on family law exclusively for 15 years. She has extensive experience in California Family Law matters, including complex custody and financial matters, visitation, paternity, asset and property division, child and spousal support, premarital and postnuptial agreements, as well as domestic violence and restraining orders.
Ms. Frisco’s first preference is always to mediate spousal, financial and custody issues, she is also a staunch advocate for her client’s and a relentless opponent in a court of law. Ms. Frisco regularly litigates complex trials, acts as a mediator for both parties, and collaborates when the parties pursue collaboration. She has broad experience in litigation and works hard to bring her cases to fruition. Prior to joining Gilligan, Frisco & Trutanich as partner, she served with the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.
Family Law & Divorce Attorney Education
California State University, Long Beach
Bachelor of Arts
Western State Law School
Honors And Awards
- Admitted as an Attorney & Counsellor of the United States Supreme Court
- Recognized by Lawyers of Distinction in Family Law and Divorce in 2019 and 2020
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Orphan Children of India; and serves as co-chair for Mater Dei High School Fundraising Committee
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Arts for the Disabled
- Member of the Los Angeles Bar Association
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Member of Italian Bar Association
- Member of Southeast Bar Association
- Member of the Long Beach Bar Association.